Our 'Cured' Illness Prevention Plan
We all take our health for granted. Unfortunately we only really start to take care of it when ever there is a problem.
At this stage it is usually too late. Why not start now and give your body the best chance to thrive and feel good everyday?
Below we break down our step by step plan to feel good everyday and ensure you are giving your body the best chance to prosper.
Starting Your Mornings Right
Starting your mornings right is crucial. This is where we break our fast and our bodies are yearning for the nutrients needed to keep you healthy and active throughout the day. Cured Super Greens has been designed exactly for this purpose, Formulated Naturally and Organically from the ground up for your health with zero compromise. Taking your Cured Super Greens first thing every morning gives your body all the nourishment it needs to tackle anything thrown its way.
Cured Super Greens may help in - boosting your immunity, helping certain types of Cancers, helping diabetes, reducing Chronic Disease risk, reducing inflammation while giving your body all the nutrients it needs to thrive and promote natural energy. Sticking to this regime will ensure that you give your body the best chance to prosper.
Cut out Processed Foods: Why and how to cut back
If nutrition headlines catch your attention, you've probably heard the advice to eat more fresh, whole foods and consume fewer processed foods. To give your body the best chance to feel good and prosper working every day to reduce your processed food portions is a must. Adding in natural and preferably Organic foods as replacements.
We have made a detailed step by step guide on how to easily do this and more importantly stick to it.
1. Start slowly. If you eat a significant amount of highly processed foods, try taking small steps toward a less processed diet, there's no need to go cold turkey today -- and often, if you slowly ease into a less-processed eating plan, your likelihood of continuing your wholesome new habits increases.
2. Supplement your meals with fresh foods. Try adding a banana or apple at breakfast or as a snack, or a vegetable at lunch. Ultimately, half of your plate at lunch and dinner should be fruits and vegetables, preferably organic. Simply adding a freshly prepared salad to an otherwise not-so-fresh meal makes it better for your body and more enjoyable.
3. Fewer sugar-sweetened beverages, more water. If you get tired of water, try carbonated water. This is a crucial step as drinking enough water each day allows your body and your mind to function properly and has been proven to increase your mood.
4. Stop adding salt to foods. If you need an extra flavour boost, add garlic or pepper instead. Salt is needed in our bodies if we sweat from exercise but most of the processed foods on the market contain more salt than our daily allowance. If you are exercising and sweating heavily add small portions of salt to unsalted food. Always monitor your salt intake.
5. Choose whole grains over processed grains. Go with brown rice in place of white rice, whole-wheat pasta instead of 'white' pasta and whole-grain bread instead of 'white' bread. These swaps are nuttier-tasting and more filling, too.
6. Limit or avoid processed meats. Meats such as bacon, ham, hot dogs and sausage have been linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer. This step is crucial. If you are struggling with this start by changing one of your days a week to Vegan/Vegetarian. Overtime increase this at a steady rate ensuring you are not moving at a pace that ultimately causes you to fail. Experiment with these days and make it fun. Try looking up new and exciting Vegan/Vegetarian alternatives to keep you going. Not only are there a vast array of health benefits linked with lowering your overall meat intake every week but it also has a huge environmental impact.
7. Plan ahead. If you find that you are reaching for the highly processed foods because they are convenient and you are in a hurry to get to your meeting or your kid to football practice, try planning out snacks on the weekend for the weekdays. Set aside portions of trail mix, carrots and celery with hummus, Greek yogurts, and fruit with natural nut butters so they are ready to grab and go.
Get Out in to Nature and Exercise
Get out in Nature and Exercise
Exercise is a wonderful thing. It releases endorphins, improves both physical and mental health and helps you sleep better. It’s also a brilliant hobby, a great way to meet new people and can even ease stress. But, did you know that where you exercise can make a real difference too?
While most people might automatically think of the gym as the go-to place to work out, surrounded by dumbbells, treadmills and rowing machines, taking things back to basics and exercising outdoors can bring even more benefits. Trees, woods and forests help people feel better, encourage more active lifestyles and alleviate the symptoms of some debilitating conditions. So, it makes perfect sense to combine your daily exercise with a trip to the great outdoors.
Living a Healthy Life
Following these steps will give your body the best chance to prosper and allow you to keep doing the things you love. Keep to a pace that you can stick to. Its always better doing something slower and sticking to it than going all in and giving up completely. Keep it going as you will start noticing the benefits within a month and this will in turn give you the motivation to keep it going.
Prevention is always the best 'Cure'. Don't wait until its too late and start taking care of your health now.
Super Greens Supplement Benefits & Ingredients
30mls has the same nutritional value of over 1 kg of green leafy vegetables.
Over 90 minerals
19 amino acids with the majority of them essential.
Essential Vitamins including B Vitamins.
Boosts natural energy levels.
Contributes to the normal function of immune Defence.
Contains Omega 3 & 6.
Essential Fatty Acids.
Iron and Calcium.
Helps maintain a healthy body.
may prevent and help certain illnesses.
100% Natural and Organic.